May 2, 2009

What a day!

Today our social worker is coming by to evaluate us for the adoption. This is the third home study we've been through and you would think it would get easier....let me tell you it doesn't...at least not for me. Our social worker is the kindest lady and I really don't have anything to worry about. I just feel like everything has to be perfect. I've been cleaning like a mad woman for the last two hours and I think I'm driving my husband crazy. I am so ready to have this behind us.

3 comments:

Christie said...

How'd it go?

Was it Beverley, by chance?

She's the best!

Hugs

Kristy said...

How did it go? Happy Belated Mother's Day to you my sweet Vicki.
Love and blessings, Kristy

Sherri said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day. I'm glad we don't have to worry about things like that. We just email our lady and she sends our stuff out.
Sherri