Mother's Day was perfect. My wonderful husband and beautiful son took me to lunch and then showered me with gifts...I couldn't have asked for anything more. The flowers were from KJ and I just love them. He is growing up to be the sweetest young man and I'm so proud of him. I just can't believe how fast he's growing.
The meeting with our social worker the week before last went great. Of course everything was in order and we will be sending off our packet this week. WooHoo....Now, we just hope we receive our referral before everything expires again. It sounds like we have another year or more to wait. This process is just unbelievable!! I'm so frustrated.... :(
May 17, 2009
Mother's Day
Posted at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I am so glad that you had a great Mothers Day. Sounds like we were both showered with gifts. I got a new camera, laptop, and tile table for my front porch among all other kinds of things. We are very spoiled aren't we???? lol We also got fingerprinted for the third time and now guess what .....we wait!! Surprise surprise! It's okay V , it WILL be all worth it.
I love you big! Kris
Post a Comment