April 13, 2009

Happy 12th Anniversary


On April 12, 1997 I married my best friend. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. With God's blessing we will continue to grow and be there for one another. Happy Anniversary Honey!
True Love is like a flower that always blooms in your heart.
Springing forth from the divine, clearer than the cleanest water.
Forever blossoming in your heart, as you will always see,
For God knows no boundaries and this is all true Love can be.

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Belated Anniversary to the both of you. You are an incredible couple and I love you both so much. Kent thank you for coming into her life, she needed you, you brought the light back to her eyes and the smile on her face and best of all you made her heart complete, and for this I am forever thankful.

Love, Kristy