Kent and I had a blast at the Keith Urban concert Saturday night. We spent the evening with great friend and awesome music.

Below is a picture of two of my Best girl friends, Julie and Vanessa. These are two wonderful ladies and I am so blessed to have them in my life. 




Keith Urban always has a way of putting a smile on my face and I really needed him yesterday. Thanks Keith!!!!!!!!!!





Keith Urban always has a way of putting a smile on my face and I really needed him yesterday. Thanks Keith!!!!!!!!!!









2 comments:
What a fun evening out! Glad you had a great time.
Hi V, I am so sorry that I have not been here in so long. There is so much going on with my mom and such that when I get in the house in the evenings I am either really tired or just really down and sad.
But I wanted to stop by and tell you thank you for my bday wish, and that you are just so beautiful. I love you bigger than the sky.
Love,Kris
Post a Comment