June 23, 2009

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Honey...You are my life...my love...my very best friend!

Father's Day was so much fun. Kent, Kyle and I spent the day at the lake. Yes, just the three of us and it was perfect. Kent and I want to teach Kyle how to ski this year. We didn't accomplish our goal this weekend, but still had a blast. By the end of the day Kyle was knee-boarding. It was the cutest thing ever. Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Kristen King said...

Hey Vicki and Kent! I hope you get your precious Jadyn home soon. I'll keep you guys in my prayers, and hopefully see you at a winefest soon!

Natalie said...

Hi Vicki. I had such a hard time finding your blog again! Just checking in to see how you're all doing on the long wait. I am still being a faithful prayer warrior for your family and your little girl where ever she might be.

I want to follow your blog but you don't have that set up on your sidebar. (hint?)

I'm glad that the HS is behind you now and I pray you won't have to go through that again.
Hugs,
Natalie