November 16, 2008

WOW!!!





What an AMAZING weekend. My WONDERFUL, INCREDIBLE, HANDSOME, KIND, FUN LOVING, ASTONISHING and did I say AMAZING husband threw a surprise birthday party for me and it was so much fun. I love you BIG honey!!!!!!!!!!!!

My week started off with great news that my sister, "Jeanine" and our two BFFs "Michelle and Shelly" were coming into town to celebrate my 40th Birthday. Everyone arrived Friday night and after their long road trips we decided to head out for Mexican Food and a few Margarita's. Around midnight Friday we were all feeling no pain and not wanting the night to end. The next morning Jeanine had planned to start off our day with 4 hours of SPA treatments and it was just pure relaxation. We all had massages, manicures, pedicures and facials. Life couldn't get any better than that. We'll that's what I thought anyways...

From left to right: Shelly, Jeanine, Me and Michelle. These ladies are beautiful inside and out!!
Jeanine informed me that she had to head back home Saturday night because of some meeting she had early Sunday morning, so after the Spa we spent a few hours together sitting around enjoying each others company and talking about GOOD TIMES. Late that afternoon Michelle and I took Jeanine and Shelly back to the airport to catch their flights. When we arrived back home Kent and Michelle's hubby, "Greg" had decided to take the two of us to dinner at my favorite Italian Restaurant "Bugatti's" - the best Italian food in big D. If you haven't been you've got to go.

What I didn't know was that my wonderful husband had been planning a surprise birthday party for me and that 30 of our CLOSEST FRIENDS and MY SISTER & Shelly (who I had dropped off at the airport three hours earlier) would be waiting at the restaurant for us to arrive. Some of my Best girlfriends had helped Kent with a few of the final details....thank you Jeanine, Shelly, Julie, Elizabeth, Deborah and Christie. I love you all so very much!!! We had live music, great food, fun decorations, beautiful flowers and plenty of wine for everyone to enjoy. One of my dearest friends took pictures of the event ...which I'll post as soon as I can.

Here are a couple picture I took of my BOO at the party. It's never a dull moment.God has truly blessed me with this AMAZING Man!! Kent is so much FUN and I wouldn't want to spend this life with anyone other than him!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. Thank you for making this birthday and every day of my life so special.

1 comments:

Kristy said...

I miss you so much! You are beautiful.

love u