November 13, 2008

Back into a Workout Routine!


I am so tired and out of shape, but on a mission to get back into my old routine. I started working out with a friend of mine about a week ago and I think it's going to take some time to get back into this routine. I'm tired, sore and hungry all the time.. Turning forty was tough on me, so I've decided to set some goals and getting back into shape is number one on my priority list. Changing my eating habits is a close number two and relaxing is number three...yeah right. My eating habits are so bad. I eat junk food all of the time and I always have, but never had to worry about gaining weight until last year. As I get older I realize I can't eat pasta every meal even though I would love to and not think that it's not going to catch up with me. I have also realized that finding time to workout is not an option, it's a priority. It is so difficult for me to set a side an hour a day just for me. How in the world do other people do it???

1 comments:

Kristy said...

ME TOO!!!! Turning 40 and having to have a hysterectomy has been rough on the bod!! I have gained so much weight V, and I really don't have bad eating habits, the weight just don't come off anymore like it used to!! Girl I don't even look at myself naked anymore in the mirror, mirrors are NOT my friend!!! But as long as we are excercising , eating right and praying we will be ok. And besides you are absolutely without a doubt gorgeous!!!!

Love you