September 6, 2008

World Vision

I am so delighted to share that Kent and I have chosen to sponsor a HopeChild living in a community in South Africa. As a sponsor we will be part of a miracle in this childs life. We will be able to help provide access to resources like clean water, improved nutrition, basic healthcare and his education. You are probably wondering how this came about...well, while attending the Women of Faith conference a few weeks back I was led by Christ to help "Khazimla" and I feel so blessed to be able to be apart of this child's life. He is only a little over a year now, but as he grows we will be able to write him and just be apart of this little miracles life. If anyone is interested in sponsoring a child in Africa just visit www.worldvision.org. It's truly a blessing.

God Bless each of you!

0 comments: