This picture resembles how I've been feeling about this stinkin wait......I AM SO DRAINED!
Referrals come and went and we are now through the first week of February - 2006. We still have to wait for all of the families between February and July 10th - 2006 to receive their referrals before we receive ours. I wish this process would start to speed up! Maybe another vacation would do me a little good!
September 6, 2008
Drained by this WAIT!!!!
Posted at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Hang in there my friend!!!! I know it's rough...trust me, I know!
Hugs
Vick I know that drained feeling all too well, but I really do think things are going to change. Lokk at it this way...referrals came earlier this month and there was 9 days so that is encouraging to me. I am sure you are like me, you have your good days and your bad days like me, but I can tell you that when you are about 3 months out like we are I can honestly say that God has given me a feeling of peace. IDK it might be that I have finally realized that there is absolutely nothing I can do about it or I really think that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I might add it feels really really good. And besides it has to happen eventually right???
One thing I do is about once a month or once or so every two months I go "Franceska Retail Therapy Shopping"! I allow myself to buy her at least a toy or a little something in the baby aisle at Wal Mart or Target. When we first started this process Kerry and I would go buy clothes and stuff and I have stopped doing that for two reasons, one there is not anymore space in her dang closet and two I have found that buying the little things seem to help me out a little more. So give it a try!!
Thank you so much for your comment on my big news. Can you bleieve that???? I can't!!! You know I am not the brightest bulb in the lot. I love you so , so much too and I think about you so often, actually all the time. This summer has been nuts and now I am hoping everything will calm down and we can finally get together or at least talk on the phone. Let's make a pact ok. I have been checking in on Seth at least once or twice a week, God bless his heart. Astrud was so excited to see him at the football game the other night. I tell you what, that sister of yours is something else. She is just amazing. In the sister department with Jeaning and Kerry we sure were blessed weren't we. I love Kim but we butt heads and she gets on my dam nerves half the time. All I can do is pray for her. Kerry and I are just so close and we have raised our kids as siblings more than cousins.
I love you very much and please tell Kyle Happy Belated Birthday for us. I wish we knew him better and vice versa. We will have to do better huh!!
Give Kent a hug for me also ok.
Have a safe and blessed weekend.
Love, Kris
Vickie,
First off I wanted to say i'm sorry I haven't stopped by for a visit on your blog. But everytime I clicked on your link, someone else's blog came up. I thought I know this isn't right. When I designed my new blog I knew I took you over with me, but your blog would never come up. I hit me today not thinking for over a month now, I still had my old blog, let me peek over there and see what happen...lol. There you were, I copied and pasted someone elses info on your spot. I'm so sorry, but I have it fixed now as you can see and I will start looking at your blog once again. I'm not sure if you remember me, but I came across your blog in the beginning when Kristy put a message on her blog about you, so that's how I found you.
Now for the wait - It's the hardest thing ever to deal with, I myself hate it so much. But I have been doing pretty good lately, it will come and it will be soon. Keep hanging on - don't let go, we are all in this together.
hugs from Florida,
Sherri
Post a Comment