The day before we headed to Hong Kong we were scheduled to visit the American Consulate office to complete the final portion of the adoption. Several of the families we traveled with where scheduled on the same day. Below are two of the families we were blessed to meet along our journey.
Below is the family picture Nana took just before meeting with the American Consultate's office. I wish Aaron could have been there with us!
Kent, Kyle, Jadyn and I took a trip to the Guangzhou Zoo, which I would highly recommend. This was the best zoo we have ever been to. Kyle and Jadyn were fantastic and as you can see Jadyn was styling and profiling. I will post more pictures later.
October 2, 2011
Our final days in Guangzhou
Posted at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
glad you made it home safely...I know you are extremely excited and exhausted at the same time...look forward to seeing more pics and meeting your new addition.
love you to all
sandy and marvin
Post a Comment