September 16, 2011

They are in Beijing!!!!

Hi everyone!! This is Vicki's friend Kristy, (Franceskas Mommy) . I wanted all of you to know that they are in Beijing finally after traveling for 24 hours!! (Thank you God for watching over all of them including Mrs. Palmer, Vick's Mom) They are experiencing some jet lag but are really looking forward to some sightseeing . A couple of their stops are the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven.

I will keep all of you posted , and my calculations tell me that they are probably less than 24 hours away from finally having Jadyn Nicole in their arms!!!! I can't wait!!! Have a great weekend !!

1 comments:

sandy and marvin said...

she is beautful...you all look so very happy, she will be a blessing to you all and you will bless her young life as well...
have a great trip/visit
love you
sandy and marvin