August 16, 2011

Visa Applications

Today I mailed off the Visa applications for Kent and I. Now we wait. I hope we'll have them back within the next week or so. I feel like we are in a hurry up and wait mode. On another note...we still haven't heard anything regarding our travel approval. It's only been two weeks, but it sure feels like alot longer. Actually, the last two weeks seem longer than the last five years!! This is really the hardest part. :(

3 comments:

China Dreams said...

We've been waiting a few weeks for our TA. It tries every nerve!

Ruby

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed reading your blog! We got our referral the same day as you with a LID of 7-04-06. Our girl is also a Fu gal and I got your blog info from the Fu group thread. Our sweet girl was born on 1-20-2011 and her name is Seraphina Jing Min. Our referal pic has the same chairs as your sweet girl's pic. We just got confirmation from Ann that our package was delivered,but no updated pics:( We are waiting for TA too since Aug. 10th. It is very difficult emotionally right now. My mommy's heart is breaking. I hope we both get to go soon and get our girls! Stephanie

Our Journey to Jadyn Nicole said...

Hello Stephanie and Ruby - I would love to connect with the two of you to discuss your adoption journey and travel plans. I hope we are all scheduled to travel soon. Please send me an email. My address is kvksmith@sbcglobal.net. It would be nice to talk to others who are going through the same experience. Vicki