This has been an amazing week. We received a call today letting us know we will be traveling in two weeks. I am so excited. We have a list of things to do that is about five pages long. It's going to be a busy weekend trying to get everything in order for the trip and celebrating KJ's birthday.
I can't believe my baby is going to be a teenager. It seems like we just brought him home from the hospital. KJ is the best son a mother could ever dream of. He is outgoing, fun loving, kind, thoughtful, polite, generous and handsome. He is an amazing big brother and I am so proud of him!!! God has blessed us with three amazing children and we are forever thankful!!
Soon we will be bringing our baby girl home and she will be sharing her life with two amazing big brothers.

We love you angel baby!!









2 comments:
Congratulations! Good luck on that list :)
Ruby
Can't wait to see pictures from Gotcha Day. Take a lot, you will be glad later. I went along to get my granddaughter, Gracie, 3 years ago. My son kept giving me the evil eye every time I took a pictures. Now they are very glad that I did. Blessings
Post a Comment