January 16, 2010

Here's to a WONDERFUL 2010!!!

This year is going to be a WONDERFUL year and we're looking forward to seeing what GOD has in store for us. HE has blessed us in so many ways and our son is definitely on the top of that list. As you all know life flies by so fast and I don't want to wake up one day and realize that I've missed out on something special. At this time of my life I've decided to stop blogging and spend more time with the boys and our extended family.

I've also decided to focus more time on my hobbies, my faith and fitness. I've set some goals for myself and will tell you all about them once they've been achieved. One of my favorite sources of inspiration,the self-made billionaire Art Williams says: "Do it, then talk" and that's my plan.

We will continue to travel down the long road of adoption. July 2010 will be four years of waiting and unless GOD has another plan we will continue down this journey. Please keep us in your prayers.

I hope all of your hopes and dreams come true in 2010!

God bless each and everyone of you!!

V

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I love you and I also know that you will achieve all you set out to do.

I love you, Kris

Natalie said...

Just thinking about you all.

Kristy said...

Hi there!!! I was so happy when I saw that you had been to my blog. How are you? V I think about you all the time , and our turn is coming, it wont be long now, I just know it. I have a good feeling and I think May, June and July are going to come quick. Im so happy for both of us. I love you and I hope you have a very blessed day.

Love, Kris