November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun!!!

Halloween was so much fun this year. Kent, Kyle and I started off the day by carving our pumpkins, which I have to say turned out pretty good. Then we were off to a party, which was hosted by some great friends. I have to share a few pictures of the kids at the party. These little ones did a fantastic job dressing up for the costume contest. Kyle received the most scariest and yes he was very scary. He made one little girl cry and didn't even mean to. He really felt bad about it afterwards. Around seven we were back home greeting our little trick or treaters, which is always fun. Kyle and I left dad behind to pass out candy and we were off with some of Kyle's friends to do a little trick or treating ourselves. The weather was perfect and everyone had a blast.


1 comments:

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Such a fun Halloween! Those pumpkins are very impressive!

New party invite coming your way -- popping it in the mail tomorrow!