This weekend we celebrated a very special day with some great friends.
Congratulations Vanessa and Zac. We love you guys HUGE!!This was the prettiest wedding I have ever attended. Everything was so perfect. The bride is a very dear friend of ours and we've been so blessed to have her in our lives. Vanessa is the kindest, funniest and prettiest girl I know. As you will see from the pictures Kyle feels the same way. Vanessa was Kyle's teacher when he was two years old and he feel in love with her the very first day they met. 






I think he's heartbroken.









3 comments:
What a beautiful bride!!! Poor Kyle, if he only knew how many mean evil women are going to make him feel that way. Can we start beating all of them up now just for precaution????? lol
Love you
Kyle looks adorable! Love that great picture.
Just wanted to check in with you to see how you're doing!
Looks like you're staying pretty busy.
I'm still praying for you guys. Just want you to know that!
Hugs,
Natalie
No worries-there is always a special place in my heart for my Kyle! :)
Post a Comment