February 8, 2009

Weekend Update...

Kent, Kyle and I started off the weekend at the movies. Kyle's couldn't wait for Pink Panther 2 to open up. Let me tell you... if I would have known the movie received ★out of four I might have picked another. Take a look at Kyle's review below...he is so cute he really wanted to type his own message. He's going to be a future blogger.

Kyle's review - I think the movie is better than the first one.
The afternoon didn't end there. My future blogger has a shoe fetish so after the movie we were off to the mall to buy him a new pair of shoes. He has to be the pickiest kid when it comes to shoes. I really think he's worse than anyone I've ever met. We went to at least six different stores and by 6:30 p.m. Kent and I were worn down and just could go any longer. I'm sure we'll be back again today. Have a blessed weekend.

1 comments:

Kristy said...

If I have over 30 pairs of flip flops does that mean I have a fetish????? hehehehe

Love you