In January 2006 Kent and I decided to adopt our daughter from China. Not knowing the wait was going to be over three years we signed the paperwork and started the paper chase. I thought the hard part was behind us when we submitted our paperwork in July 2006. Little did I know we had a long wait ahead of us. These past three years have been a long road, but we have both grown from this journey. I've learned that no matter how bad you want something you must wait until it's in GOD's plan.
Today we celebrate our 30th month LID. We are hoping and praying that 2009 will be our year. Kent, Kyle and I are so ready to have her home.
January 11, 2009
Three Years and still WAITING!!!
Posted at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Oh Vicki I know exactly the way you feel. We went to our first meeting in October 2005, and never did I think that we would be here still waiting over three years later. But I do know this.... that we will have our babygirls one day soon and it will be all the sweeter to have them in our arms. It still amazes me , really amazes me that we are just two girls from a small town in Texas that have really loved each other practically all of our lives , and that we will both end up with daughters from China. I think it is just a beautiful story.
I love you, Kris
Post a Comment