January 25, 2009

Taking a Break!

Hello family and friends...

I've decided to take a little break from blogging. I'm praying that the adoption process starts to pick up and once it does I will be back on-line to share the news. Kent and I are committed to adopting our daughter from China and as I have mentioned before...we will wait it out no matter how long it takes!


The best things in life are worth waiting for.
They always come in God's time.
It's the dream you hold within your heart and the wishes so sublime.
And each prayer that reaches heaven is placed so carefully in line.
For the best things in life are worth waiting for, and they always come in God's time!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Just breathe.....I will be here forever for you.

Love you, Kris

Kristy said...

Vicki I know you are taking a break but when you get back go to my blog, I gave you something.

Love you! Kris