The rumors are flying all over so I headed to the RQ to check on what she had to say and this is what I found.
I reported last night that we have rumors out there that matching has begun. Someone asked how long after that rumor until they arrive, and the answer is anywhere from two hours to two weeks.
I do not believe any TA’s for the most recent referral batch have arrived yet (someone please correct me if I’m wrong). I am aware that some TA’s arrived Tuesday for the early December referral group, and there are others from that group who still do not have their TA.
There is also a rumor about a cut off date, but it’s only coming from one place and it’s pretty fantastic at this point. If true then it would be better than any of the columns on my projections table. Even better than the good case scenario from back in 2006. I think we’ll put that one at an R1 at this point.
That being said, I am hearing from multiple places that the general atmosphere at CCAA is better than it has been in a long time, and that there is hope that things may not be so dismal in the near future. I know we’ve all heard the “things will speed up” thing too many times to believe it, me included. This actually feels a bit different from those rumors, but I’m still hesitant to give it much weight. I think at this point we’ve been burned too many times and it will take it actually happening for us to believe it. I’ve been receiving this information for a few weeks now from various sources, and finally received it from enough sources to decide it’s worth putting out. I’m very hesitant to believe it, but I’m here to report rumors, not to decide which rumors to report. So, I’m reporting it. As for a rating… while it’s coming from enough places to give it an R3, I’m still going to give it an R2. I also want to stress at this point that I don’t think this rumor has enough teeth for anyone to be making decisions off of it.









1 comments:
I know Vicki, is your head spinning too!!!!! Our April Yahoo group is going nuts!!! I have so many Blog friends that are March and I am so excited for them that I just can't stand myself!!!
Do you realize what this means????? I have always believed that China would stop at a 3 year wait, and gosh I pray that these rumors are true!!! Can you imagine if the referral batch was more than 4 or 5 days? I am not even asking for 23 days, I just want more than 7 or at least 7!!! I am letting myself dream about Franceskas face and wonder whole heartedly when her birthday is and all of that . My heart is happy tonight and it feels so good. WE are both getting closer to our girls!
I am going to forward you an email I got from an "April" friend, so ck your email saturday okie dokie.
I love you, Kris
p.s. Have I ever told you that you are just about the prettiest thing I have ever seen????
Post a Comment