December 20, 2008

Tis the Season........

I can't believe Christmas is almost here. Again another year has past and we are still waiting for our baby Nicole.

29 months and waiting.

We have been running around in so many different directions and are still not ready for Christmas. This weekend we'll finish up the shopping and start wrapping all of the gifts. I feel like our list is dwindling, but Kyle keeps adding to it. This year is no different from any other. Kent and I will do everything in our power to make sure Kyle has an extra special Christmas. We are pretty sure this will be the last year we'll be able to keep the magic of Christmas alive. He's in fourth grade now and all of the other kids in his class are starting to talk.

Last weekend we attend three different Holiday Party's. Below are a few photos from one of them. Kent and I are truly blessed to be surrounded by some AMAZING people. We love you all so much.Happy Holidays!

0 comments: