Last week was a difficult one. On Thursday, November 6th I turned 40...OMG...I can't believe I'm 40 years old. Life is flying by and I don't like it at all. Turning 40 was hard enough, but that truly wasn't the hardest part. The most difficult part of my week was not having my Grandmother, my Dad's mom, here to celebrate this birthday with me. Last year on my birthday my Grandmother passed away and my world stopped. Her passing was very sudden, which took us all by surprise. Grandmother was an amazing women. She was truly the best Grandmother a girl could ever have wished for. There wasn't a birthday, anniversary or any other special occasion she wasn't there for. As a child she was always there to help make our special days even more special...if you know what I mean. Her love also was extended to her community, friends and most of all her church. I miss her SO much and even though I know she is with me every moment of every day I still wish I had her here to just wrap my arms around.
On my big day Kent and Kyle helped lift my spirits. I am blessed with the BEST husband and son in the WORLD!! I can honestly say that they truly complete me! Thursday night we went to dinner, had some great food and enjoyed each others company. My boys gave me a beautiful necklace and the most amazing flowers. I guess turning 40 isn't so bad especially when I get to look forward to spending the next 40 years with two awesome guys!


Love to all!
November 9, 2008
Difficult Moments.....
Posted at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I am sorry that I missed your birthday. And I am sorry for the loss of your Grandmother. Six years ago My Sugarbabe, Granny , Grandma, Uncle Sam and a great aunt all passed within 14 weeks of each other. Granny and Grandma died one month to the day of each other and I tell you V it still hurts so bad. I need my Granny to help me with my Momma, and to just be with me, but at the same time, I know it would kill her to see her daughter like that. I find comfort in the fact that one day we will all be together again.
Again, Happy Belated Bday!!! (I turned 41 in July!!!) how does that happen!!!
Love you
Post a Comment