October 27, 2008

Great FUN!

We survived one wild and crazy weekend. We had an awesome time and will be back for more next year. Our weekend start off with a nice visit with my mom and dad and a quick visit with my sister, then we were off to Fredericksburg. Friday afternoon we met Leah, Jack and Elizabeth for drinks at the Lincoln Street Wine Market. After an amazing afternoon great conversation and plenty of laughter we headed off to dinner.


At dinner Friday night we met up with my best friend and her husband and once again we got a little out of hand. Below is a picture of me and Michelle....isn't she beautiful. Trust me she is...inside and out. I love her so much...she is my ROCK!Below is Jack and Elizabeth at dinner. POOR Jack...his wife ate his burger and he only got a few french fries for dinner. Look at that face :(
After a few more drinks Elizabeth and I decided to sing a little song on the curb. Let me tell you that girl has an amazing voice. We picked up a few new friends that evening...they thought we were so much fun they wanted to hang out with us. It was greatness.After dinner we were off to the party waggon...Jack and Elizabeth had us over for dessert, more drinks and more fun. We sat around laughing at each others stupid stories... especially mine, and one crazy bird that wouldn't shut up. Oh let's not forget this great wig. I think Kent looked pretty HOT in it! What do you think?
Look at these beautiful ladies. I'm thinkin that "Charlies Angels" better watch out. They are HOT and could kick some A _ _.

Saturday was a day we won't soon forget. I started off pretty slowly. After Friday night I wasn't feeling very well, but after a few glasses of wine things started to pick up again. Here are a few pictures I think you'll enjoy. We took over 250 pictures. Trust me...I'm hand picking the ones I don't mind sharing. The others I'll keep to myself. The next photo has a few more of our friends. Saturday we met up with Gary and his beautiful wife Wendy on the left and Joe and Debbie on the right. I believe you've met the others in the pictures above.
Greg, Michelle, Wendy and Gary strike a pose below.
Markus, Deborah, Me and Kent (AKA Boo Boo) always ready for a picture. These are great friends of ours. We have been truly blessed with some amazing people in our lives and we are so thankful for each and every one of you.
After a few more glasses of wine we found ourselves line dancing with some cowboy....!?!?!?!? All I can say is oh my.
OH MY!!!!
Gary and Wendy are our oldest and dearest friends. We love you guys very much. They are a picture perfect couple.
And after a FUN day full of wine tasting, shopping, eating, and dancing it was time for me to turn in for the night. Even though I wasn't ready...my wonderful husband made sure I got home safely. I love you baby!!!

0 comments: