October 5, 2008

Night out with Friends

What a great night. Kent and I went out with a group of friends...who btw are the best people to spend an evening with. We started off at our home with a few drinks and then it was time for a little road trip.Kodak moment at the restaurant. We all stuffed ourselves and still couldn't pass up dessert.

After dinner we took a few snapshots around the downtown square. It was a beautiful night.

Just me and the girls. Starting from the left top: Leah, Deborah, Elizabeth and myself. These ladies are just AMAZING and I am truly blessed to have them as friends. I love you guys!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Vic I love the new look of your blog , it is so YOU!!! I have to admit how jealous I am of your beautiful friends!!! I love you so much and miss you just as much. I can't wait till we can just hang out one day together. Vic you are so so pretty. Hasn't God just blessed us immensely.

I love you, Kris

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.