What a great day. We started off today shuttling KJ to his flag football games. The games were so much fun to watch. We won the first and lost the second, but not by much. The boys played GREAT and we were so proud of them all. Kyle made a touchdown and stopped so many plays I lost count. As the Assistant Coach, Kent was pretty excited to see his boy make an interception and take it in. Way to go baby!!!
After the games I had an appointment to get my highlights touched up and a manicure...a girls got to do what a girls got to do. When I returned home I had a few minutes of silence before Kyle and his best friend Austin showed up. These two boys are inseparable and full of non-stop energy. Below are a few pictures of our activities today.




October 11, 2008
Always on the go...
Posted at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Way to go Kyle!!!! I am so proud of you!!
Love, Kristy
Post a Comment