August 16, 2008

Kyle's coming home!

My baby boy has been gone for a week and I've been missing him like crazy cakes. KJ always spends a week with his Me-ma and Poppa and loves every minute of it. He gets to ride his motorcycle and his cousins horses and go swimming on a daily basis. What more could a boy want!?!? I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Last summer and the summer before he called mid week asking us to come get him. He always got homesick. Well...not this summer! We didn't get a call one.... Not to say we didn't call him, because we did.

It's hard to believe KJ is going to be "ten" years old at the end of this month. I can't believe how fast time goes by.... Below is one of my favorite pictures of me and Kyle taken back in 2003. He is so darn CUTE!

I love you so much little man!

0 comments: