June 9, 2008

Our Journey to Jadyn Nicole

We first began considering adoption after meeting some AMAZING people who had shared their story with us. My husband and I were blessed in 1998 with our first child. After eight amazing years with our son we felt God leading us to adopt a child and so we attended an adoption seminar and there was no looking back. As a family we prayed about it, and came to a decision that we should and would adopt our daughter and Kyle’s sister from China. Weeks later we began the paper chase and after six long months we finally had our dossier ready. Our LID is 7/11/06. Now we wait for GOD to bring us ALL together.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Hi Vic, I think your beautiful!! It made me cry to see your face, and your boys are just too cute for words. We really need to talk and get together, I have so much to share with you regarding this blogging world. Take anything off of my blog that you want ok, and when we talk I will teach you anything you need to know. That is exactly how I learned. It is so much fun and has brought me close to so many people around the country and then some. I am going to put a post on our blog about your blog so you better get posting sister!!! Because you will have alot of visitors. I will talk to you later, love you.

Love and blessings, Kristy

Sam said...

Cool, I can say i'm the first ofcourse after my dear Friend Kristy. She will teach you all kinds of things i'm sure, her blog is as beautiful as she is. Welcome to the world of blogging and if you don't mind I'm going to add you to our blog so that I can keep up with you. I've met Kristy about a year ago and she is a total blessing for me, I love her and I'm hoping that one day we'll meet. And like Kristy said if there is anything on our blog, please feel free to grab what you like, Kristy did that too me...lol.
Welcome again,
Sherri in Florida

Jeanine said...

Jadyn,
This is your aunt Nene you dont know me yet but I will soon be your favorite aunt.... I promise!

I can not wait to meet you! We have been waiting for what seems to be an eternity for you, and each day seems to make us more excited about the big arrival day. I am so excited that you are going to be part of our family and believe you me I am going to spoil you huge! When Seth, also your favorite cousin, was very little we use to say "be strong for the baby" and that is exactly what we will continue to do until you are home with us! We love you big as heaven! Nene